Translate

Dienstag, 16. April 2013

A short appreciation post to my foreign readers



Wow. Looking at my traffic stats, I've just realized that I have over a hundred people from the US reading my blog. I feel very flattered and honoured by that! Does the slightly altered title quote from the Series "Sherlock" pique your interest to read on, or is it indeed the incredibly interesting things I keep babbling about aside from Sherlock? Maybe you are of German heritage and  / or  have learned the language back at school?

Because frankly speaking, Google doesn't do a very good job translating, at least as far as I am concerned. I hardly get the message when I bother to run my posts through online-translators. The words are all jumbled then and sometimes completely out of context.

So I appreciate your following me even more. Also, I'd like to say привет (*That's* what translators are good for!) to my Russian readers which are closely behind! Feel free to ask me anything you want to know if you're up to it!

Thank you for joining me! (O:

Image source: Public_Domain_Photography / Pixabay

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen